1) Receive Alerts in Teams on a New Survey Response:
How to Setup?
a) Add the email integration to the desired Microsoft Teams Channel: Steps in order to receive escalation and Report Hub emails through a Microsoft Teams channel.
b) Send the email address to your Customer Success Manager, and request that they add it to the escalation email rule you require it to be added to (or have them create a new rule).
c) Start receiving email alerts through the designated Microsoft Teams Channel and become Firefighting Champions!
2) Receive Lack of Response and Bounce Alerts:
For the Lack of Response and Bounce Alerts, you can follow the above steps up until step b. Here instead of sending to your Customer Success Manager you can directly set it up from inside your CustomerGauge Platform.
- Create a user with this new email address in the User Manager
- Once you have created the user, Go to -> Setting -> https://support.customergauge.com/support/solutions/articles/5000847702-what-is-workflow-rules-Workflow Rules. In the workflow rules section, you can either choose to create a new rule for this recipient or add the email address as a recipient to an existing rule. You will be able to select the recipient from the user drop down list.
4) Receive a Periodic Report in Teams:
a) Add the email integration to the desired Teams Channel:
b) Add the email address for the Teams Channel as a User to CustomerGauge, in the User Manager:
c) Go to the report(s) you'd like to be sent to the Teams Channel
d) Add the Teams Channel user as a recipient to the report(s)
e) Share the knowledge of NPS activity throughout your organization by having them signed up to the Teams channel! Enjoy the benefit and convenience of having automated reports