When your customer completes a survey, the CustomerGauge system can send an automated email to alert you to the response. Additionally, a case may be opened in the system. Various criteria may be used, and the available options depend on the CustomerGauge package you have.
The criteria available in CustomerGauge for triggering an alert email and/or opening a case, are:
- Follow-up requested (yes/no)
- Score is within a certain range, i.e. 0-6
- Customer left a comment
- Specific self-select reason(s) ticked
The available options for alert emails are:
- Regular escalation email, including a link to the system - this can be sent to any email address although only users will be able to log in via the link.
- One-touch firefighting email - this includes the option to immediately change status and add a workflow comment without logging in. This email can only be sent to existing users.
- Escalation email with customised content, for instance show specific data fields in this email. May be sent to multiple email addresses. Email addresses do not need to be users in the system.
Alert emails may be sent to:
- Single email address
- Multiple email addresses
- Agent/account manager email address provided in the data
- Combination of the above
You can find a summary below of which options are available.
- Follow-up requested = yes
And you may add one of the below triggers
- Score = 0 - 10 (all responses)
- Score = 0 - 6 (only Detractors)
- Score = 0 - 8 (Detractors and Passives)
- Customer leaves a comment
- Customer ticks specific self-select reason
You may choose one of the below options:
- One-touch firefighting email is sent to a single email address. This email address must be an existing user in the system.
- Regular escalation email - may be sent to multiple email addresses.
- Escalation email with customised content, for instance show specific data fields in this email. May be sent to multiple email addresses.
- Agent/account manager email address provided in the data.
- Agent/account manager email address provided in the data plus central email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Data segment - for instance, "Send email to UK support if customer country = UK"
- Self-select reason - for instance, "Send email to Logistics department if customer ticks 'Delivery' as point of improvement."
For opening a case inside CustomerGauge, you may choose from the same criteria provided under 'Trigger' above.
Additional questions can be added to alerts but in lower case for example: additional_question_1.