How to manage my users?
With the User Manager you can manage all your user access in a seamless and simple manner. As part of this enhancement we added some nice new features, like Last login and # of logins, so that you can stay on top of your users accesses.
1) User status
Users are placed into three buckets - Active, Blocked and Deactivated Users.
- Active Users: List of users whose access is currently active.
- Blocked Users (Locked Out): List of users whose access is blocked due to incorrect password retries of more than 5 times. These users cannot login to CustomerGauge till they have been unblocked by the Admin.
- Deactivated Users: Users whose access has been actively deactivated. These users cannot login to CustomerGauge. Deactivated Users will not receive email reports from CustomerGauge.
2) Quick actions
You can quickly Deactivate / Activate, Delete or Edit a user from this section.
3) Filter users
Use the filters section to view a list of users that match your filter criteria. You can filter by User Role, User Division and User Country.
4) Search users
You can search for users in the Search box. The information that can be searched on, are Name and Email Address.
5) Export users
You can export the list of users as PNG and Excel. This is limited to the list you see on the page, the pagination goes up to 500 users at a time.
6) Add User (Create new user)
Click here to create new users to your CustomerGauge System (example image below).
- Login Credentials: Username is always a unique field in CustomerGauge.
- Feature Access: We have 4 types of user roles (Admin, Users, Workflow+ and Workflow). Please click here for more information on User roles and feature access.
- Data Access: CustomerGauge offers 3 types of access restriction (Division, Grouping and Hierarchy). Based on the access restriction activated in your system the data access section will show you the relevant information. Please click here for more information on Access Restriction.
- Preference: You can also add the user's timezone and the Email report dispatch preference.
Also available for User Management: