Survey Record Page
Modified on: Tue, 30 May, 2023 at 12:59 PM
The Survey Record Page has a dedicated page for Response, Non Response and Failed records. To get there you can drill
down on almost any number that you have in your widgets which will lead you to a Contact number and finally to the page.
The Response version of the page comes with three tabs - Response Details, Survey Overview, and Close the Loop that
provide tailored information about the survey record.
The Response Details Tab provides essential information like:
- Net Promoter Score - shows the score given by the contact and if it requires a follow up;
- Time Since Completed - shows how long ago the survey was completed;
- Time To Follow Up (hours) - shows the amount of time taken for a case status to be changed to In Progress;
- Status - shows the Close the Loop status of the record (Unset, Open, In Progress or Closed) for taking further actions;
- Warning - Contact has requested a follow up - this appears when a contact has requested to be followed up in the survey, you may
click on Close The Loop to quickly update the case status.
Click on any of the following widgets to show more information about it:
The Survey Overview Tab provides in details the survey invitation with the ability to manage it.
Close the Loop
The Close the Loop Tab allows the user to manage and
follow the process of Closing The Loop.
Delete Single Survey Record
- Deleting a record is irreversible. After confirming the deletion it cannot be undone, so be careful when using this feature.
- Only Admins can see and use this feature.
- It may take a few minutes until the deletion is completed.
How To1. Navigate to the record you'd like to delete and click on Actions (3 dots) → Delete Record.
2. A confirmation window will appear, read the warning and if you want to proceed click on Delete Record.
3. After confirming, the deletion process will start and it may take a few minutes until it is completed. No need to worry about the deletion from this point forward, this will run in the background and will not affect your use of the system.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.