The multi-purpose widget can be used to get an overview of the trends for your CES, CSAT or RATING Questions.
How to add the widget?
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Additional Widget Setting:
This section allows you to choose the widget specific setting such as which metric you want to report on, which question etc.
- Choose the question type you want to report on. This has to match with the question type on your survey. The full range of options are displayed below.
- Choose the question you want to report on - This can be linked to a specific question on your survey. Here you can have multiple questions to see a combination reporting.
- Metric - choose if you would like to see the score for example CES score or the Average Score information.
The Calculation Used:
- Average Score
- CES: Sum of all scores / # responses
- CSAT: Sum of all scores / # responses
- Rating: Sum of all scores / # responses
- CSAT Score calculation: # of positive scores / # responses
- CSAT (1-5): 4 and 5 are positive scores
- CSAT (1-10): 9 and 10 are positive scores
- CES Score calculation: # of positive scores / # responses
- CES (1-5): 4 and 5 are positive scores
- CES (1-7): 5 to 7 are positive scores