For the AX Pilot and AX Sprint programs we have scoped out the data deliverables that you will need to prepare before the kickoff.
There are three data deliverables that are required to get started:
- Contact Data file for Survey Sending
- Revenue Data file for Monetized Reporting
- User Information for Platform Login Access
IMPORTANT: CustomerGauge will never ask you to send us any document that contains your customer’s information or revenue. This is crucial to the privacy of your organization as well as your customers. Your Pilot program manager will guide you on where you should upload this data.
1. Contact information
Your team will need to build out a spreadsheet with the following required data fields* for the contacts who will be receiving the survey.
Account Manager Email
A template will be provided.
*AX Sprint includes the option to add custom fields and connect via a CRM integration. Please see your Pilot Manager for more details.
Your team will also need to build out a spreadsheet with the following revenue fields for each of the accounts that will be receiving the survey.
Revenue Start Date
Revenue End Date
Notes for Revenue File:
- Both the Revenue Start Date and the Revenue End Dates require a YYYY-MM-DD format.
- Revenue Amount should be rounded to the nearest dollar and contain no special characters (i.e. $ or € and no thousands separator).
- Revenue Type refers to Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), One Time, or Other.
- ARR: The revenue amount provided will be divided across the months from the Revenue Start and End dates. Example: $12,000,000 Revenue Amount with Start and End dates across a full calendar year would be broken down into $1,000,000 per month.
- MRR: The revenue amount provided will be multiplied across the months from the Revenue Start and End dates. Example: $3,000,000 Revenue Amount with Start and End dates across a quarter or 3 month period would be equate to $1,000,000 per month.
- One Time: This should be used for non-subscription purchases/payments; the whole amount will be saved on the starting date.
- Other: This should be used for any other type of revenue; the amount will be split into the number of months within the specified time period. Example: If you upload $12,000 as 'Other' revenue, and you mark the time period as 2021-01-01 to 2021-06-30, the amount will be split over 6 months, with $2,000 per month across that time period.
A template will be provided.
3. User Info
The AX Pilot includes 10 user licenses. This includes 2 Admins and 8 other users; 5 of which should be your account managers.
The AX Sprint includes 25 user licenses. This includes up to 5 Admins. It is recommended to have at least 10 account managers.
You will need to collect the following information for each user:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
CustomerGauge will create the first Admin. Then that Admin will create the other users.
Visit this User Manager support article to learn how to add a new user to the platform.