Modified on: Mon, 11 Jul, 2022 at 12:01 PM
Welcome to CustomerGauge’s NPS® & CX Benchmarks.
CustomerGauge provides you with Benchmarks (inside your platform) for metrics key to your program.
You can use these metrics to see how you are performing against your peers and also take inspiration from the recommended actions (listed below) for improvements you can implement to boost your score.
How to use?
Please read before using the Benchmarks report.
- Type: This report provides information for B2B type customers.
- Industry: The report is not Industry Specific. Applicable to all B2B companies.
- Time Period: The report provides Benchmarks information based on the time period of the last 2 half years. It will be updated every half year to the latest information.
- Filtering: The Benchmarks charts/data shown in the report are fixed. They WILL NOT change based on the date & segment filter applied to your report. Your information, however, will change based on the filters that you use.
Where to find: Standard Reports section in your Platform (Reports -> By CustomerGauge) -> Look for B2B Benchmarks.
How to read the charts?
- The Benchmark Charts are based on percentile. The Line chart shows the trend from the 10th percentile (bottom 10% of the scores) to the Median to the 90th percentile (top 10% of the scores).
- Orange dot on the line chart indicates the Median.
- For metrics such as Bounce Rate and Survey Abandonment Rate - the lower the score the better!
- In the Highlights Chart section - 'Best in class' indicates the top 10% performers score.
Metrics Covered & Recommended Actions:
|Metrics||What can you do to improve? |
|Email Bounce Rate|
|Email Delivery Rate|
|Email Open Rate|
|Survey Click Rate|
|Survey Abandonment Rate|
|Account Response %|
|Detractor Follow Up Rate (First Customer Touch)|
|Detractor Follow Up Speed (First Customer Touch)|
|Net Promoter Score|
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback