Welcome to CustomerGauge’s NPS® & CX Benchmarks.
CustomerGauge provides you with Benchmarks (inside your platform) for metrics key to your program.
You can use these metrics to see how you are performing against your peers and also take inspiration from the recommended actions (listed below) for improvements you can implement to boost your score.
How to use?
Please read before using the Benchmarks report.
- Type: This report provides information for B2B type customers.
- Industry: The report is not Industry Specific. Applicable to all B2B companies.
- Time Period: The report provides Benchmarks information based on the time period of 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020. It will be updated every quarter to the latest information.
- Filtering: The Benchmarks charts/data shown in the report are fixed. They WILL NOT change based on the date & segment filter applied to your report. Your information, however, will change based on the filters that you use.
Where to find: Standard Reports section in your Platform (Reports -> By CustomerGauge) -> Look for B2B Benchmarks.
How to read the charts?
- The Benchmark Charts are based on percentile. The Line chart shows the trend from the 10th percentile (bottom 10% of the scores) to the Median to the 90th percentile (top 10% of the scores).
- Orange dot on the line chart indicates the Median.
- For metrics such as Bounce Rate and Survey Abandonment Rate - the lower the score the better!
- In the Highlights Chart section - 'Best in class' indicates the top 10% performers score.
Metrics Covered & Recommended Actions:
|Metrics||What can you do to improve? |
|Email Delivery Rate|
|Email Open Rate|
|Survey Click Rate|
|Survey Response Rate|
|Email Bounce Rate|
|Survey Abandonment Rate|
|Net Promoter Score|
|Close the Loop Rate|
We will be continuing to expand the list of metrics we provide to you as Benchmarks. We will also be expanding to B2C industry shortly.
For any feedback on the report, metrics, or if you have improvement suggestions please get in touch with email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to create a support ticket or talk to your CSM for clarification.