The Close the Loop Trend widget helps you check your Close the Loop metrics overtime. Allowing you to check if there was an improvement on the Close the Loop actions overtime.
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- This widget is able to filter by drivers
How to add a widget?
To add this widget to your report go to Add Widget → Close the Loop data source → Close the Loop Trend
- Drill down to deep dive into your cases.
- Filter by loyalty to have all these metrics by separate loyalties.
- KPI filters on the additional settings, so you can now have one widget per loyalty and with different KPIs.
KPI: Cases followed-up: This setting allows you to configure within how many hours someone has to have followed up on a case since the survey was completed (responded).
KPI: Cases closed: This setting allows you to configure within how many hours someone has to have closed a case since the survey was completed (responded).
NPS Loyalty: This setting allows you to filter on specific NPS loyalties. Surveys responses without the NPS score are currently not captured by this filter
Metrics to Display: This setting allows you to choose which metrics you want to show on your graph. You can choose between Total Cases, Open Cases, Progress Cases, Closed Cases, KPI: Follow Up and Closed, Responses, NPS and Follow Up Requested.
For more information on KPI calculation, please read this article.