Allows you to display the Frequency per topic in tabular format.
To add this visualization to your Report, Go to Add Widget -> Tags Data Source -> Table.
Report View Mode:
Widget Edit Mode:
- Widget name: The name of your widget; give a short descriptive name.
- Widget width: How wide this widget will be in blocks (out of 12).
- Widget height: How high this widget will be in blocks (out of 12).
- Show applied filters info: Whether to show filter information in the widget or not.
- Allows you to configure at which date range you'd like to look at.
- Allows you to filter your data to only look at a certain part of your data.
Widget specific settings:
Type: Allow you to choose whether you'd like to report on All (both Tags and Topics), Tags (Manual Tags), or Topics (Text Analytics).
Metrics To Display: Allows you to choose which metrics you'd like to display in the table. Metrics are displayed as columns in the table widget. You can choose any number of metrics ranging from Frequency, to NPS, to Sentiments.
Order By: Frequency or Alphabetical
Order Direction: DESC (High to low, Z to A) or ASC (Low to High, A to Z)
Page size: How many rows to show in one table "page"