This feature allow users to remove a contact from the bounces or unsubscribes list or add the contact to the unsubscribes list, right from the contact's page and with immediate effect.
- You can instantly identify if a contact is currently in the bounces or unsubscribes list from the visible warnings.
- You are able to add a contact's email or phone number to the unsubscribes list.
- You are able to remove a contact's email or phone number from the unsubscribes list.
- You are able to remove a contact's email from the bounces list.
Adding/removing a contact from the unsubscribes and bounces list
1. Find a response from the contact you want to make changes to and navigate to the Survey Record page.
2. Click on the contact's name or user icon.
3. Click on Contact Page in the right panel.
4. Click on the Actions button (3 dots) on the right top side of the screen.
5. Select your desired action.