This widget allows the visualization of the amount of each selected Secondary driver distributed inside its Primary driver.
- You are able to filter in and out each Level 1 driver just by clicking on their respective legend that can be found in the bottom of the chart. The chart will be updated instantly to reflect the changes.
- Hover over each small bubble to see Level 2 drivers information.
- This widget is ordered by the highest amount of responses to the lowest.
- You are able to visualize up to 20 Level 1 drivers.
- Filters can be applied for your specific needs.
- Bubble size increases and decreases depending on the amount of responses.
Page Size: This setting changes the amount of bubbles shown. The possible values are 5, 10, 15 and 20.
Interaction with Drivers Filter
Since a person can choose multiple drivers, filtering a specific driver will also show the other drivers that were selected. This empowers you on identifying relations between different drivers.