Drivers Distribution widget allows the visualization of the amount of each selected Secondary driver distributed inside its Primary driver.
- You are able to filter in and out each Level 1 driver just by clicking on their respective legend that can be found in the bottom of the chart. The chart will be updated instantly to reflect the changes.
- Hover over each small bubble to see Level 2 drivers information.
- This widget is ordered by the highest amount of responses to the lowest.
- You are able to visualize up to 20 Level 1 drivers.
- Filters can be applied for your specific needs.
- Bubble size increases and decreases depending on the amount of responses.
- This widget is able to filter by drivers
- This widget has the global data access restriction option.
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Drivers or searching for Drivers Distribution.
Page Size: This setting changes the amount of bubbles shown. The possible values are 5, 10, 15 and 20.
Interaction with Drivers Filter
Since a person can choose multiple drivers, filtering a specific driver will also show the other drivers that were also selected. This empowers you on identifying relations between different drivers.