NPS Target widget helps you set and track how you or your team is performing against targets.
- You can set the Target on shared Dashboards so all your users can see the same target.
- Any user who can create reports can add to their NPS Target widget to their reports and add their own Targets.
- By using our filters you can combine different parts of your business and have different Targets for each one of them.
- This widget is able to filter by drivers
How to add the widget?
To add this widget to your report go to Add Widget → NPS → NP Target
- The widget loads by default with a 6 Width X 3 Height size. You can change it in the Widget properties of the Widget properties.
- You can also choose the update the name of the widget to add more details - For example NPS Target - USA Relationship Campaign
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
- NPS Target: This setting allows you to configure your NPS Target. This target is set on a widget level, so you can have a different target for different parts of your business using our filtering capabilities.