NPS Target widget helps you set and track how you or your team is performing against targets.
- You can set the Target on shared Dashboards so all your users can see the same target.
- Any user who can create reports can add to their NPS Target widget to their reports and add their own Targets.
- By using our filters you can combine different parts of your business and have different Targets for each one of them.
How to add the widget?
To add this widget to your report go to Add Widget → NPS → NP Target
- The widget loads by default with a 6 Width X 3 Height size. You can change it in the Widget properties of the Widget properties.
- You can also choose the update the name of the widget to add more details - For example NPS Target - USA Relationship Campaign
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
- NPS Target: This setting allows you to configure your NPS Target. This target is set on a widget level, so you can have a different target for different parts of your business using our filtering capabilities.