Responses: Responses Trend
Modified on: Mon, 22 Feb, 2021 at 12:09 PM
The Responses Trend Widget allows you to present a summary of the response results in a Trend view.
This Trend view comes with all the key metrics you would need to track responses with the ability to drill down (click on the number in the chart) to see which customers fall into which bucket.
How to add the widget?
To add this widget to your Dashboard/Report go to Add Widget → Response data source → Response Trend
- The widget loads by default with a 6 Width X 3 Height size. You can change it in the Widget properties of the Widget properties.
- You can also choose the update the name of the widget to add more details - For example Response Trend - USA Relationship Campaign
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Group by Setting:
- The Group by setting for Responses Trend is Dates.
- Choosing Dates will allow you to choose by what dates you want to see the information - Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Day
- In the additional setting section, you have two options - NPS Loyalty Filter and Metrics to Display
- NPS Loyalty Filter allows you to choose for which Loyalty you would like to see the information. Leaving it blank will mean it shows the information for all Loyalties.
- Metrics to Display allows you to select which Metrics you would like to display as lines on your trend chart. The available options are
- Delivered (Delivered = number of invitations successfully delivered to customers).
- The drill down (click on a number) will allow exporting of the complete data
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.