Responses: Responses Trend
Modified on: Wed, 22 Mar, 2023 at 8:28 PM
The Responses Trend Widget allows you to present a summary of the response results in a Trend view.
Responses Combo widget allows you to track trends over time or for a particular data segment for key response metrics such as Delivered, Response, Non Response, Primary and Reminder Response. It allows you to view a single metric or a combination of two as a line and column visualization.
This Trend view comes with all the key metrics you would need to track responses with the ability to drill down (click on the number in the chart) to see which customers fall into which bucket.
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- Delivered (Delivered = number of invitations successfully delivered to customers).
- The drill down (click on a number) will allow exporting of the complete data
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Widget Type or searching for Widget Name
Date/Segment Filter Settings:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Group by Settings:
- The Group by setting for Responses Trend is Dates.
- Choosing Dates will allow you to choose by what dates you want to see the information - Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Day
- In the additional setting section, you have two options - NPS Loyalty Filter and Metrics to Display
- NPS Loyalty Filter allows you to choose for which Loyalty you would like to see the information. Leaving it blank will mean it shows the information for all Loyalties.
- Metrics to Display allows you to select which Metrics you would like to display as lines on your trend chart. The available options are
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.