NPS Trend widget allows you to present a summary of the NPS results in a trend (Live Chart) view.
This widget view comes with all the key metrics you would need with the ability to drill down (Click on the number in the chart) to see which customers fall into which bucket.
#Promoters, #Detractors, #Passives
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- Delivered (Delivered = number of invitations successfully delivered to customers).
- Response Rate is calculated on Delivered Numbers (Net Response %)
- All Percentages will now show 1 decimal and will sum to 100%
- The number of Passives will not include "No scores"
- The drill down (click on a number) will allow exporting of the complete data
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Widget Type or searching for Widget Name.
Date/Segment Filter Settings:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Group by Settings:
- The Group by setting for the trend chart is Dates
- Choosing Dates will allow you to choose by what dates you want to see the information - Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Day
In the Additional setting section, you have two options:
- NPS Loyalty Filter allows you to choose for which Loyalty you would like to see the information. Leaving it blank will mean it shows the information for all Loyalties.
- Metrics to Display allows you to select which Metrics you would like to display as trend on your chart. You can pick more than one Metric.