Response Rate widget helps you helps you track your Response Rate for your campaign, program or specific part of your business.
This widget shows you your
- Response Rate%
- #Primary Responses (%)
- #Reminder responses (%)
- #Non Response (%)
How to add the widget?
To add this widget to your report go to Add Widget → Responses → Response Rate
- The widget loads by default with a 3 Width X 3 Height Size. You can change it in the Widget properties of the Widget Setting.
- You can also choose the update the name of the widget to add more details - For example Response Rate - USA Relationship Campaign
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
- Response Rate is calculated on Delivered Numbers (Net Response %)
- All Percentages will now show 1 decimal and will sum to 100%