NPS: NPS Table
Modified on: Fri, 6 May, 2022 at 2:27 AM
The NPS Table Widget allows you to present a summary of the NPS results in a Table view.
This Table view comes with all the key metrics you would need with the ability to drill down on the number to see which customers fall into which bucket. This powerful widget comes in two versions - to be able to see the information by Date or by a preferred Segment Value.
#Responses, Response %
#Promoters, #Detractors, #Passives
How to add the widget?
To add this widget to your Dashboard/Report go to Add Widget → NPS data source → NPS Table
- The widget loads by default with a 6 Width X 3 Height size. You can change it in the Widget properties of the Widget properties.
- You can also choose the update the name of the widget to add more details - For example NPS Table - USA Relationship Campaign
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Group by Setting:
- In the Group by setting you can choose if you would like to see the information by Dates or by a Segment.
- Choosing Dates will allow you to choose by what dates you want to see the information - Year, Quarter, Month, Week, Day
- Choosing Segment will allow you to choose by which Segment you would see the information - For Example Group by Segment = "Client".
- In the additional setting section, you have two options - NPS Loyalty Filter and Metrics to Display
- NPS Loyalty Filter allows you to choose for which Loyalty you would like to see the information. Leaving it blank will mean it shows the information for all Loyalties.
- Metrics to Display allows you to select which Metrics you would like to display as columns on your table
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- Delivered (Delivered = number of invitations successfully delivered to customers).
- Response Rate is calculated on Delivered Numbers (Net Response %)
- All Percentages will now show 1 decimal and will sum to 100%
- The number of Passives will not include "No scores"
- The drill down (click on a number) will allow exporting of the complete data
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.