The Close the Loop Summary widget helps you have an overview of the statuses of your workflow cases and if your team is meeting their KPI.
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- This widget is able to filter by drivers
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Widget Type or searching for Widget Name
- Drill down on the absolute numbers to deep dive on your survey responses.
- Filter by loyalty to have all these metrics by separate loyalties.
- KPI filters on the widget specific settings, so you can now have one widget per loyalty and with different KPIs.
KPI: Cases followed-up: This setting allows you to configure within how many hours someone has to have followed up on a case since the survey was completed (responded).
KPI: Cases closed: This setting allows you to configure within how many hours someone has to have closed a case since the survey was completed (responded).
NPS Loyalty: This setting allows you to filter on specific NPS loyalties. Surveys responses without the NPS score are currently not captured by this filter
For more information on KPI calculation, please read this article.