Starting March 4, 2024, we will be enforcing Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for all Admin users to enhance system security.
We already support MFA in the CustomerGauge platform, but it's been an optional security feature up till now.
Please see attached email communication which will be sent to all Admin-role users.
• Why MFA for Admin Users?: To bolster the security of sensitive data and critical functionalities.
• When?: Implementation begins on March 4, 2024. Admin users are recommended to set up MFA before this date.
• Action Required: Admin users are recommended to set up MFA before this date.
• Consequences of Non-Compliance: Admins will be forced to set up MFA prior to entering CustomerGauge, after March 4, 2024.
• Users logging in through Single Sign On are not impacted by this change.
Click on the My Profile icon on your Menu to see your information or change your password.
Change my password:
Click on the Change password button to change your password.
Edit My Details
You can edit your User Details and Preferences. You will not be able to change your Username, Role and Access Restriction.
To enhance your account security, we highly recommend enabling Multi-Factor Authentication. To enable this, press the Enable MFA button in the Login and Security section. You will need to use an external authenticator app such as Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator.