You can now toggle easily between tabs on your Dashboard!
Tab View on your Dashboards allow you to quickly navigate to your most important reports straight from your Dashboard or to have complete the reporting story needed for your daily activities at your fingertips.
How it works:
- Functionality can be Admin Control (Admin decides tabs for users) or User Controlled (user decides their own)
- It is possible to turn on for all user roles or only for specific user roles
- It cannot be activated for specific users, only for entire roles
- Only Admins with no access restriction can activate it from the Data Admin Section of your Application
- A User can add up to 7 reports to their tabular view + Landing Dashboard
Admin Controlled Tabs
- The System Admin decides which roles have which tab view enabled on their landing dashboard
- The System Admin can choose the reports to be displayed as Tabs for that particular user role.
- For example Admin Role can have a different set of reports on their tabs versus the User Role.
- The System Admin decides which roles can personalize their tab view
- This allow users to choose which reports/dashboards should be tabs from their landing dashboard
- The tabs are completely personal, no other user will
- have access to your personal tabs
- If you wish to return to your Admin chosen tabs, just delete all tabs you have added and reload the page!
To learn how to set it up, click here.