The Delivery Trend widgets (part of Data Transport Data Source) is designed to provide insights into an uploaded record - right from data successfully uploaded to your system, through the sending stages to Responses. Compatible for both Email and SMS data tracking, this widget is ideal to track your delivery status over time.
How to Add: To add this widget to your report go to Add widget → Data Transport data source → Line chart or Table
Date Type: For optimal results in the Delivery Details Widget only works by Creation Date.
- In the Edit section of the widget - you will be able to choose if you want to report on Emails or SMS information
- You can also group the dates by day, week, month, quarter or year
- You can enable global data access restriction for this widget.
Line chart Visualization
Delivery trend widget - line chart view
- This widget shows the Net Response Rate (It eliminates post-sent failures records from the calculation)
- When you click on any number, you can get a list of records matching that number. You can export this information as Excel. It's a good idea to use this information to improve the quality of your data by updating bounces and checking for other data errors such as misspelled email addresses.
Delivery trend widget - table view
|All records that were successfully uploaded using any of the upload options – In-App upload, SFTP or API.|
|Failures||Records that cannot be successfully processed by our mailing system or our service provider.|
|Delivered||All the Emails or SMS's that have been successfully delivered to the customer.|
|Responses||Recipient completed the survey|