The Delivery Stats Widget (part of Data Transport Data Source) is designed to provide insights into an uploaded record - right from whether the data was successfully uploaded to your system, through the sending stages to Net Response Rate. Compatible with Email, SMS and WhatsApp data tracking, this widget is ideal to have an overview of your delivery process.
How to Add: To add this widget to your report go to Add widget → Data Transport data source → Delivery Stats
Date Type: For optimal results in the Delivery Details Widget only works by Creation Date.
Tips to use:
- In the Edit section of the widget - you will be able to choose if you want to report on Emails or SMS information
- You can choose which metrics you want to report on
- A single record will be founded in multiple buckets on the Delivered Stats
- Hover over the number to see the tool tip for the rate calculation
- This widget shows the Net Response Rate (It eliminates post-sent failures records from the calculation)
- This widget has the global data access restriction option
Delivery Stats Widget
|All records that were successfully uploaded using any of the upload options – In-App upload, SFTP or API.
|Records that cannot be successfully processed by our mailing system or our service provider.
|All the Emails, SMS's or WhatsApp messages that have been successfully delivered to the customer.
| Emails opened
|Survey invitation which have been opened, with or without the customer proceeding to the survey.
| Surveys clicked
|Survey links which have been clicked, with or without the customer completing the survey.
|Recipient stopped the survey halfway. Did not complete the survey.
|Recipient opened the message and unsubscribed
|Recipient completed the survey
| Primary responses
|Survey completed on the first survey invitation
| Reminder delivered
|Records for which a reminder has been delivered.
| Reminder responses
|Survey completed on the survey reminder