The NPS Summary widget helps you have an overview of the Delivered, Responses received and Loyalty split information.
How to add the widget?
The Widget Properties:
Date/Segment Filter Setting:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- In your Segment filters drop-down you will also be able to find the Loyalty option as a standard.
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
- Delivered (Delivered = number of invitations successfully delivered to customers).
- Response Rate is calculated on Delivered Numbers (Net Response %). The Response Rate includes all responses even No Scores.
- All Percentages will now show 1 decimal and will sum to 100%
- The number of Passives will not include "No scores"
- The drill down (click on a number) will allow exporting of the complete data
- The NPS Calculation used is (Number of Promoters - Number of Detractors)/ Responses. Do note that the number of responses can contain no scores.