NPS Summary widget provides an overview of NPS metrics and auxiliary Responses metrics in a compact view.
- NPS: Shows the Net Promoter Score the calculation is (Number of Promoters - Number of Detractors)/Responses. Please note that the number of responses can contain No Scores.
- Detractors, Passives and Promoters: Number of responses for each of these loyalties.
- Comments: Number of responses that wrote a comment.
- The number of Passives do not include "No scores"
- The drill down exports all data
- This widget has the global data access restriction option
Adding the Widget
Date/Segment Filter Settings:
- Delivered: Number of invitations successfully delivered to customers.
- Responses: Number of surveys answered. The rate is calculated dividing the # of Responses by # of Delivered. The Response Rate includes all responses even No Scores.