This setting is only applicable for all widgets that are configured to use the General Report Level Settings and not widget level setting. This allows you to change the filters on-the-fly when you view (View Mode) the report.
You can activate the settings to be shown on-the-fly filters in the Settings Tab of the Report.
- The general options available are Date Settings, Filter Settings and Grouping Settings
Open any Report or Dashboard on view mode
- Click on the filter button
- All your active on-the-fly filter from Settings Tab will be here
- Date type: You can choose which date type you would like to use for your report’s date range; Order Date, E-mail Sent Date, or Survey Completed Date (they may have a different name in your system). Note that some of these types have different effects on the data. For example, Survey Completed Date will always result in a response rate of 100%, as non-respondents don’t have a Survey Complete Date
- Date period: You can select which period do want your report to show
- + Add filter: Click to add Filters to run your report on
- Select - Filter settings: You can then choose which field of that field you want to filter on. When you filter, records must meet all of the criteria you’ve configured, or they won’t be used in calculations.
- Put the values of that field you want to filter on
- Group segments by: Some widgets report data over different segment values – using the Group segments by you can ensure that all your applicable widgets are grouped by the same segment. This makes it easy to switch between seeing data grouped by one segment or another
- Minimum responses: Shows only information above the minimum responses criteria
- Apply settings
- Undo my changes: You can erase all changes that you made on this filter and go back to the default, that was set up on the Settings Tab
- Group dates by: Shown on the NPS Report. Some widgets report data over time – using the Group dates by you can ensure that all your applicable widgets are grouped by the same period type. This makes it easy to switch between seeing data by month or week (or any of the other options)
Note: The settings changed by the user on-the-fly does not change/save the report settings.