The Non Response widget allows the user to view a generic or personalised list of survey recipients who have not yet responded to the survey. Account Managers can use this reporting view to know which of their contacts need a personal follow-up to take the survey.
The Non Responses Report shows a list of records of customers with email, order date, survey sent date, ID number that can be drilled down so that you can have more information and the Survey URL that provides the same survey link that was sent to your customer.
Attention: Please be careful with the Survey Link shown against the records. Completing the survey link will result in the survey being completed and the results being stored in the tool.
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Widget Type or searching for Widget Name
Date/Segment Filter Settings:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
Defines the amount of records shown per page in the table, possible values: 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500.
How to restrict access to the Survey Link?
- Global Admins can choose who can see to the survey link when viewing the Non Response widget
- The default configuration is to show the survey link only for Admins level users
- To change this please go to System Admin → System Settings → Reports → Permissions. Here, Admins can control the roles that can see the link