Responses Stacked Column widget provides a visualization of responses on key metrics such as Clicked, Opened, Responses, Primary Responses, Reminder Responses distributed across segments or over time as a column or as a stacked column.
- Each bar in a column shows the absolute amount or the percentage amount of responses belonging to the respective metric.
- When the widget is set to absolute number visualization, you are able to drill down into each bar and export all records with a single click.
Adding the Widget
Group by Settings:
- Date: This setting will show each column as a date period, up to 250 columns. Possible values: Day, Week, Month, Quarter, Year.
- Segment: Choose which segment is going to populate the columns. The segment chosen in this setting will be able to show all its valid records up to a maximum of 250 columns.
Additional Settings (Grouped by Segment):
- Metrics to display: Select the metrics to be distributed in the columns. Selecting one metric shows a column and selecting multiple metrics stack them in the column. Possible values: Primary Responses, Reminder Responses, Clicked, Opened and Responses.
- Metric measurement type: Select Absolute numbers to see the amount of records for each metric or Percentages to see ratios for those metrics.
- Order by: Select which metric the columns are going to be ordered by. Possible values: Primary Responses, Reminder Responses, Clicked, Opened and Responses.
- Order direction: Select the direction of the ordering. Possible values: DESC and ASC.
- Page size: This controls how many columns are shown. Possible values: 10, 25, 50, 100, 250.
Additional Settings (Grouped by Date):
- Responses: Number of surveys answered. The rate is calculated dividing the # of Responses by # of Delivered. The Response Rate includes all responses even No Scores.
- Primary Responses: The rate is calculated dividing the # of Primary Responses by the # of Responses.
- Reminder Responses: The rate is calculated dividing the # of Reminder Responses by the # of Responses.