Response Rate widget helps you to track your Response Rate for your campaign, program or specific part of your business.
This widget shows you your:
- Response Rate%
- #Primary Responses (%)
- #Reminder responses (%)
- #Non Response (%)
- This widget has global data access restriction option
- Response Rate is calculated on Delivered Numbers (Net Response %)
- All Percentages will now show 1 decimal and will sum to 100%
Adding the Widget
Add the widget to your report clicking on New Widget and navigating to Widget Type or searching for Widget Name
Date/Segment Filter Settings:
- The widget comes with standard Date and Segment filter settings
- The widget allows "IS NOT" criteria in Segment filtering
- Responses: Number of surveys answered. The rate is calculated dividing the # of Responses by # of Delivered. The Response Rate includes all responses even No Scores.
- Primary Responses: The rate is calculated dividing the # of Primary Responses by the # of Responses.
- Reminder Responses: The rate is calculated dividing the # of Reminder Responses by the # of Responses.