CustomerGauge offers two ways for its clients to integrate to Salesforce:
- Native Integration (Tech User Version) to Salesforce
- Out-of-the-box Business user functionality
Depending on your business needs and access to technical support, organizations can pick the integration option best suited for them.
CustomerGauge's Native integration (Tech User Version) to Salesforce sits on top of the existing Integration Hub, adding an extra layer of configuration specifically for Salesforce administrators.
The native integration between CustomerGauge and Salesforce enables organizations to empower their administrators to:
- Follow a guided process to setup a tailored configuration best suited for their needs from insde CustomerGauge application
- Write Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL) to clearly define the data (multi-object) to be pulled from their Salesforce system, the sync frequency, and the data to be shared back with the Salesforce system
- Deploy the integration within minutes and leverage real-time diagnostics for quick troubleshooting of errors
You can get the full support documentation here. Please note that this support article is restricted for customers viewing only. You will require an access to our community to view this article.