Distributing CustomerGauge Unique Survey Links via your own Delivery Mechanism (e.g. WeChat/WhatsApp)
Modified on: Thu, 24 Jun, 2021 at 9:08 PM
This option can be used for survey feedback collection where contact info is known and you would like to use a unique link per respondent, but you would like to deliver the surveys via a mechanism that is external from CustomerGauge's offerings.
How to Setup:
- Setup Survey and Upload Records with “Rich Segment data” to CustomerGauge by Excel or CSV (or from your CRM system)
- [Mandatory]The file must include a Date of creation. (use “Email Sent Date” in the data uploaded). This will enable the system to create survey links for the contacts without sending a survey to the customer directly. Do NOT include an NPS or a Survey Completed Date – only an Email Sent Date so that our system recognizes these as "non-responses" and generates the survey link.
- File can contain info of contact name, email, survey type, account, account manager, service engineer, location, site, job level of contact, country etc.
- Data can be used to show the correct tags on the survey - example Account Name
- Upload Data as Historical Data Upload (non-responses) to generate survey links without sending survey
- This survey brand can be differentiated by including “Survey Type” in the Data
- Account Manager or Service Engineer Admin can take the relevant survey link from the Non Response Report in CG to share with the customer respondent
- Results will be recorded against that account and respondent
- Allows to track response rate and customer history
- Track ‘Response Rate’ and ‘Lack of Engagement’ from inside the system. Be able to spot key strategic accounts have NOT been surveyed yet!
- Scalable solution that can be accessed from anywhere
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.