Setting up an Account Sync SugarCRM Integration
Modified on: Thu, 10 Jun, 2021 at 3:32 PM
How to set up an Account Sync between SugarCRM and CustomerGauge?
- Click the "New Integration" button at the top-right corner of the Integrations page.
- Select "Sugar Enterprise" when prompted to choose a system.
- Select "Accounts" when prompted for which kind of data you'd like to Integrate.
- In the Integration Details step, give a descriptive name for your integration so that you and your co-workers can easily recognize the integration in the future. For this walk-through, we're going to call ours "Account Sync".
- In the Authentication step, select a pre-existing Authentication, or create a new Authentication.
- In the Pull Configuration step, map each Accounts field you'd like to pull into CustomerGauge from SugarCRM respectively. By default, all available CustomerGauge fields are listed. Click the trash can button to remove any unwanted fields. Any required fields will be indicated, and can not be deleted. Additional Account fields can be added in CustomerGauge by System Administrators in Field Settings.
- In the Pull Filters step, you can select a subset of Accounts that you'd like to pull into CustomerGauge. You can filter on any combination of fields that sit on the Accounts object in SugarCRM. Records will be pulled in if they match any of the values in each of the fields.
Filters are optional, although recommended to use so that you don't pull all Accounts that exist in your SugarCRM system. Please note that a "date_modified" filter gets automatically added when a Pull occurs so that any subsequent Pulls will pull in changed Accounts only.
- Finally, in the Overview step, you can review your whole setup. Click on the "Change" links to go straight to the step to make any necessary adjustments. When all is well, click the "Trigger Now" button to initiate a pull immediately, or click the "Enable this Integration" button so that with the next pull cycle a pull will be executed. Automated pulls happen every day at 7AM UTC time.
« Back to "Authenticating to SugarCRM"
Continue to "Setting up a Contact Sync SugarCRM Integration" »
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.