There are two options here
- Where the individual contact info is unknown (one link for the whole account)
- Where the contact info is known (unique links per respondent)
A. Feedback collection where contact info is Unknown (or) if you would like to use a generic survey link for the whole Account
This survey type will assist you to collect customer feedback by sharing a survey link with a central contact in your customer's organization so they can share it further with contacts within the organization to provide feedback.
Important Notes for this Survey Method:
- Feedback Collection: You do rely on the central contact in your organization to share the link to the relevant people to complete the survey. Key people that could impact retention could be missed.
- Response Follow-up: You will not be able to remind respondents or do personal follow-ups to boost response rate
- Delivery & Response%: Limited Delivery Details and no Response% information (as you do not know how many people were invited to take this survey)
- Integrations: Feedback will not be integrated back into the CRM system as we will not know the corresponding CRM Contact ID
How to Setup:
- Setup a Data Link surveys in CG.
- A Data Link survey allows you to use data you already know about your respondent to create the survey link. Example - Company Name, Location, Account Manager etc
- As part of the survey, use survey questions to collect other information like - Email Address, First Name, Last name.
- Create a unique link for every Account. Add the Account information has part of the Data Link survey.
- Think of the languages you want the survey in.
- Share the survey link with the contact in your customer’s organization
- Feedback comes into CG as soon as respondents complete the survey
- When a contact responds, all the information you added as part of the data link survey can be used for reporting.
- [IMPORTANT] Email Address of the contact is the key used to show customer response history - if the same respondent replies multiple time in a year. We do not make connections on any of the other information provided in the survey
- You can receive email alerts on survey completion based on the known respondent information
- Do note that due to this method of surveys you will not be able to track response rate in CG
B. Feedback collection where contact info is known and you would like to use a unique link per respondent
How to Setup:
- Setup Survey and Upload Records with “Rich Segment data” to CustomerGauge by Excel or CSV (or from your CRM system)
- [Mandatory]The file must include a Date of creation. (use “Email Sent Date” in the data uploaded). This will enable the system to create survey links for the contacts without sending a survey to the customer directly.
- File can contain info of contact name, email, survey type, account, account manager, service engineer, location, site, job level of contact, country etc.
- Data can be used to show the correct tags on the survey - example Account Name
- Upload Data has Historical Data Upload to generate survey links without sending survey
- This survey brand can be differentiated by including “Survey Type” in the Data
- Account Manager or Service Engineer Admin can take the relevant survey link from the Non Response Report in CG to share with the customer respondent
- Results will be recorded against that account and respondent
- Allows to track response rate and customer history
- Track ‘Response Rate’ and ‘Lack of Engagement’ from inside the system. Be able to spot key strategic accounts have NOT been surveyed yet!
- Scalable solution that can be accessed from anywhere