Allows you to display sentiments per topic in either absolute numbers, or percentages.
To add this visualization to your Report, Go to Add Widget -> Tags Data Source -> Sentiment Breakdown.
Report View Mode:
Report on absolute numbers...
... or report on percentages!
Widget Edit Mode:
- Widget name: The name of your widget; give a short descriptive name.
- Widget width: How wide this widget will be in blocks (out of 12).
- Widget height: How high this widget will be in blocks (out of 12).
- Show applied filters info: Whether to show filter information in the widget or not.
- Allows you to configure at which date range you'd like to look at.
- Allows you to filter your data to only look at a certain part of your data.
Widget specific settings:
- Mode: Allow you to choose whether you'd like to report on absolute numbers (Numeric), or percentages (Percentage).
- Order By: Alphanumeric or any of the sentiments
- Order Direction: Ascending (Low to High, A to Z) or Descending (High to low, Z to A)
- Limit: How many topics are being displayed