The APIs in our 4.1 API Suite are REST-based, and can be outputted in XML or JSON.
What do you need to get started?
1. An API key: You can find this in the Admin section of your CustomerGauge system.
2. General API URL (based on your location):
- EU server: https://api.eu.customergauge.com
- US server: https://api.us.customergauge.com
- AU server: https://api.au.customergauge.com
3. Method type definition:
- Get Method: Use this method to get (export) data from the CustomerGauge system.
- Post Method: Use this method to upload (import) data to the CustomerGauge system.
- Put Method: Use this method to update data already existing in the CustomerGauge system
- Delete Method: Use this method to delete data from the CustomerGauge System
How do I know which API to use?
If you're exploring to see what APIs we offer, we recommend having a look at our Overview of 4.1 APIs.
Alternatively, you can check the API 4.1 Directory for the different categories of APIs (i.e. File, Stream, etc). These pages provide an explanation of the category, and will then link you to the relevant specific APIs.