This API is designed to allow upload of a single customer non response record directly into CustomerGauge.
Good to know
API response format:
Our APIs return data in either JSON or XML format (depending on request by .json or .xml).
Required fields & field validations:
Based on your system's configuration, some fields may be required, or need to be in a specific format.
Contact your Customer Success Manager when in doubt.
Usually, the following validations apply:
- Datetime is required and in YYYY-mm-dd H:i:s format.
- Email is required for the upload to be valid
About this API
|Response formats||JSON (default), XML|
|Header||Authorization: api_key XXXXX|
Europe Production Server: https://api.eu.customergauge.com/v4.1/transactions/non_response.json
US Production Server: https://api.us.customergauge.com/v4.1/transactions/non_response.json
Australia Production Server: https://api.au.customergauge.com/v4.1/transactions/non_response.json
How to call
Post data as key value based on upload mapping.
POST Data Example Values
As many clients have different data fields, you can pick up a sample copy from your system.
1. Go to Data → Imports in the menu, and click the link to the legacy import screen.
2. Click on "Upload File"
3. Click on "Download Data Structure", followed by Historical Data (CSV), Historical Data (XLS), or Historical Data (XML).
4. Use the column names (if you downloaded CSV or XLS), or the XML tag labels.
To call the API through cURL:
curl -H "Authorization: api_key XXXXX" -X POST https://api.eu.customergauge.com/v4.1/transactions/non_response.json? -d CustomerNumber=1143 -d Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org -d FirstName=Lee -d LastName=Klameth
Message reported on successful operation:
Message reported on failed operation:
"Message": "Field email is required but seems to be empty.",
Not the API you're looking for?
APIs of the same family:
Similar API families: