CustomerGauge’s Single Sign On feature makes it easy for customers with Salesforce or Microsoft Azure Active Directory users to log into CustomerGauge using their credentials.
- Easily login into CustomerGauge using Salesforce or Azure Active Directory credentials on the CustomerGauge login page
- For example - Users logged in to Salesforce can click on CustomerGauge links from inside Salesforce to see more information in CustomerGauge
- Your Salesforce or Azure Active Directory Org will be used as Identity Provider (IdP)
- SAML 2.0 protocol
- 'Login using Salesforce' or "Login using Azure Active Directory" button on the CustomerGauge login page
- SSO settings page available inside CustomerGauge application making it easy to set it up.